Fox and Stork were friends
狐狸和鹤是好朋友。
But Fox loved playing tricks.
但是狐狸总是喜好捉弄鹤.
One day, he had an idea.
一天,狐狸又有了一个主张。
He asked Stork to dinner.
他约请鹤一起吃晚餐。
鹤到了狐狸家已经非常饿了。
Fox poured soup into wide bowls.狐狸把汤盛在两个非常大的碗里
\
Poor Stork!
可怜的鹤!
She couldn’t eat a thing.
她什么都吃不到。
“Don’t you like it?”said Fox.
“I’ll eat it, then.”
“噢难道你不喜好汤吗?”狐狸说,
“那我都吃了吧。”
第二天,鹤约请狐狸去她家吃晚餐。
The next day, Stork asked Fox to dinner.
Stork poured soup into tall jars.鹤把汤盛在非常高的罐子里。
Poor Fox! He couldn’t eat a thing.
可怜的狐狸!
他什么都吃不到。
Fox was very angry. “You tricked me!”
狐狸非常生气。“你故意捉弄我!
”
But Stork said, “You tricked me first.”
但是鹤说,“是你先捉弄的我”
“Always be kind to your friends, ”said Stork,
“好好善待你的朋友”鹤说,
“And they will be kind to you.”
“那你的朋友也会善待你”